Channel Manager, Toronto
We’re into productive and effective meetings, and we’re passionate about making it easy for people to connect with one another. Our flagship product, RP1Cloud is a hosted platform providing the world’s best video centric collaboration software that is simple to use and provides the most preferred workflow choices for users to participate in a meeting. Alternatively, we provide a fully integrated workflow solution for Skype for Business users that enables standards based video devices and systems to participate in a meeting.
We are now building our next generation products and services, and need to find great humans to join our cause to recruit and grow Channel Partners.
Our team is dedicated to success, growth and passionate about making a difference. At the same time the working environment values people and the contributions they make as a team to improve the business and the community around us. Our leadership team is open and transparent and encourages thought leadership and innovative ideas. If this sounds like a place where you would like to contribute your talents and great ideas check out more of what we are looking for below.
As a Channel Manager, you’ll be involved in a broad range of discussions and activities, including:
- Helping refine strategies for specific regions and execute on gotomarket plans.
- Channel Recruitment: Work with our collaboration alliance partner (Polycom) to identify and onboard new Service Providers, Video/UC Resellers and Direct Marketing Resellers as Channel Partners.
- Channel Enablement: Contribute to developing presentation material, business models, and training plans that you will present to customers or in customer webinars.
- Lead Management: Manage trial opportunities in association with channel partners.
- Competitive Intelligence: Understand main competing offers and position the company value proposition to help grow the business within existing Channel Partners.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain a funnel of prospects and opportunities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Form new complementary alliances with business innovation leaders and be able to evangelize the value proposition to further the team’s onboarding success.
- Communication Management: Work with the team and make suggestions to improve the business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of sales experience selling unified communication solutions.
- Channel experience.
- Strong, demonstrated interest in the technology industry with some aptitude.
- Extremely strong relationship building and communications skills.
- Fluency in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or both (mandatory)
- Business degree.
- Flexible to work with customers across various time zones.
- Entrepreneurial acumen managing a business or working at a start-up.
- Work on a small, highly motivated team, but with the backing of a larger company.
- Competitive salary, benefits, work tools.
- Part of a team providing VCaaS solutions used around the world, potentially by millions of people.
Apply for this Job