Customer Success Advocate, Toronto
Pragmatic has been in the audio and video conferencing game since 2007.
We’re into productive and effective meetings, and we’re passionate about making it easy for people to connect with one another. Our team is dedicated to success, growth and passionate about making a difference. At the same time the working environment values people and the contributions they make as a team to improve the business and the community around us. Our leadership team is open and transparent and encourages thought leadership and innovative ideas.
If this sounds like a place where you would like to contribute your talents and great ideas check out more of what we are looking for below.
- Provide direct support to Pragmatic customers with support, provisioning and administrative responsibilities
- Providing exemplary inbound support for our suite of conferencing and collaboration products via Phone, Email and Click to Chat
- Managing customer conversations, follow-up and escalations using Zendesk
- Adding and managing accounts and our end users in our databases
- Facilitating high-touch bookings for our clients by coordinating with a 3rd party provider
- Assisting with general courier shipments
- Producing wallet cards and welcome packages
Education and Training Requirements:
- High school or college diploma
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong proficiency with applied experience using Microsoft Windows and Office environments
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Work independently or as part of a team
Apply for this Job