Head of Demand Generation, Toronto
The team at Pragmatic is dedicated to success, growth, and passionate about making a difference. At the same time, the working environment values our people and the contributions they make to improve the business and the community around us. Our leadership team is open, transparent, and encourages thought leadership and innovative ideas.
Pragmatic was founded in 2007 to bring new conferencing and collaboration solutions to the global business market. Since then we've built a diverse customer base comprised of thousands of businesses representing all sizes and vertical markets.
The Video Conferencing market is currently experiencing explosive growth, and we are actively launching our next generation of video products and services. We’re on the lookout for great people to join our cause in growing our high-quality video platforms.
Pragmatic is looking for a proven Head of Demand Generation to own the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. These programs will include outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; lead generation through events, paid ads, social, and search engine marketing; and optimizing the use of our own web site as a lead generation channel. The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies.
- Engage Sales and Customer Success teams to implement, roll out, and manage new marketing automation platform (Marketo/Hubspot)
- Design, plan, and manage integrated campaigns that reach both IT and business leader personas to generate winnable pipeline.
- Work closely with product marketing to source impactful content for campaigns. Coordinate with design team to produce visually exciting assets such as videos, guides, and infographics.
- Develop and automate lead scoring and response strategy in partnership with Sales team
- Improve strategy continuously by measuring performance and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messages as needed
- Manage campaign lists, ensure data quality and understand flow to and from CRM system
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth
- Coordinate with stakeholders to optimize marketing content calendar and to schedule appropriate cadence for communications
- Maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with corporate global privacy (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and others) and keep up-to-date on email best practices
- 7-10 years experience spanning marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations.
- 3+ years hand-on marketing automation execution and email development experience deploying complex programs within marketing automation platform (Marketo, Hubspot or similar), preferably in B2B environment
- University degree in Marketing or Communications an asset
- Well-versed in CTA creation, email nurture creation, CTR optimization; proficient with inbound and event marketing
- Strong knowledge of content marketing best practices including measuring buyer behavior and performance
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detailed oriented
- Concise verbal and written skills. Able to distill key takeaways quickly
- Experience in creating email templates and designing layouts
- Demonstrate strategic and experimental thinking
- Strong collaboration skills
- Competitive salary & company performance bonus
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 3 weeks vacation
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
Apply for this Job