Use Unified Meeting to give presentations, collaborate on projects, and manage your audio calls!
Unified Meeting is a web-based tool that puts you in complete control of all aspects of your meeting – including scheduling, managing and securing your meetings. It’s an easy-to-use, integrated audio and web conferencing solution that lets you to get more done in less time.
Collaborate With Web-Based Visuals
Unified Meeting is designed to take you audio calls to the next level. Give visual presentations, join forces on live files together, and share your screen. It's never been easier to work together over distance:
- Pass control between meeting participants to give everyone the opportunity to share
- Engage in public-facing or private chat during presentations
- Record all audio and visuals for those who can’t make it
- All content is secure and encrypted, and the meeting can be locked to make sure only invitees can join.
- Engage in private or public-facing chats
- Create and share polls
- Hand raising and more!
Manage Participants in Audio Meetings
Use the online Unified Meeting platform to manage your audio calls with simple click-based controls! Controls include:
- Call scheduling in-platform or via optional Outlook Plug-in
- Optional dial-out to participants
- Online directory of saved and recently dialed numbers
- Participant controls like mute and eject
- Create break-out rooms for subsets of participants on the call
- Lock call to prevent non-invitees from joining
Use Integrated Video to Meet Face-to-Face
The Unified Meeting platform can connect up to 16 participants via video! When enabled, this feature can be used to see collaborators face-to-face, or by speakers to enhance their own presentations. A simple toggle switched individual video on and off.
Your Unified Meeting Calls are Secure
You can be confident that your Unified Meeting are secure and private, thanks to a number of prevalent security features:
- End-to-end 128-bit SSL encryption
- Added security with additional one-time passcode
- Moderators can see all connections (name and phone number)
- Moderators can dial out to participants to verify the identify of people in the meeting
- Lock meetings to prevent new participants from joining
- Set up a custom waiting room for participants to queue and selectively grant entry into the conference
- Participant dismissal
- Regular vulnerability testing
This is Richard.
He's our Unified Meeting Guru. Click below to book a demo and learn how to augment your audio calls with this incredible web service.
Get a Quote
Get in touch to learn more about our conferencing services, including custom quotes!
Provide your name and email address and we'll be in touch within 24 hours.